WFRC members have a wide range of theoretical, methodological and substantive research interests. The Centre offers a platform for combining expertise to build interdisciplinary research teams that draw on our range of skills.
We have extensive experience of conducting work-related research for funders from the private and public sectors, including companies, public sector organisations, government departments and research councils.
Existing research projects cluster around a range of themes:
- Gender Equality at Work 2015
- Work, gender & generation
- New Dynamics of Work
- Work Futures in the Digital Economy
- Labour Markets & Migration
- Health and Social Care
- Gender, Race and Work
- Changing Spaces and Places of Work
- Work and Learning